Stop Organ Harvesting of Refugees in Egypt
- Target: TO: State Department, USA, Prime Minister of Israel Mr. Benjamin Natanyahu,Supreme Council of the armed forces, Egypt
- Sponsored by: Seferaw Babynor, Human rights activist
Egyptian Bedouin smugglers are reportedly killing African migrants who are attempting to infiltrate into Israel for their organs. More precisely, the Bedouins are drugging migrants who cannot pay their high smuggling fees, opening them up, harvesting their organs, and then leaving them to die in the Sinai.
According to The Jerusalem Post, the Al-Arish-based New Generation Foundation for Human Rights and the EveryOne Group from Italy have found corpses missing organs dumped in wells in the Sinai. They have also photographed bodies in the El-Arish morgue with scars consistent with organ removal.
The Jerusalem Post refers to a CNN report quoting a source that said that mobile clinics with advanced equipment come from a private hospital in Cairo and conduct examinations on the migrants to determine which would be the best sources for healthy organs. Then the surgery is performed on the spot in the middle of the desert.
- Bedouin tribes accused of enslaving, torturing refugees who can’t pay extortion money
- Activist says organs are taken from refugees while they’re still alive
- Corneas, livers and kidneys are reportedly among the most sought-after organs
Please don’t let the Bedouin tribes continue with the killing of refugees and Organ trafficking